Response to Fire at The Central Virginian
One of our crews on scene this morning. Great response times by all! The Central Virginia writes on Facebook:
We’d like to give a big THANK YOU to the Louisa County Department of Fire/EMS team for quickly coming to our rescue this morning!
After smelling something burning in our office, we called them to check it out. They were here in a matter of minutes and, turns out, it was just a faulty phone charger – no major concern!
We’re thankful to live in such a wonderful community with dedicated first responders who are always ready and willing to help citizens. That’s just ONE thing that makes Louisa a great place to live, work and play.