Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Guidance
We have several items of information share with you:
- Governor Northam Orders All Virginia K-12 Schools Closed for Minimum of Two Weeks
- CDC Guidance for EMS regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Governor Northam Declares State of Emergency, Outlines Additional Measures to Combat COVID-19
- UVA Medical Center has set up a COVID-19 clinic. Anyone who may be concerned about symptoms should call their doctor of the VDH hotline at 434-972-6261 (M-F 8am-4:30pm). You can call UVA after hours at 434-924-0000. They will direct you to the clinic if needed.
- Lake Monticello Volunteer Rescue Squad has cancelled their March Medical Madness event.
- Social Distancing is a term used to reduce close contact to slow the spread of infections or diseases.